Canon PowerShot S95 10 MP Digital Camera with 3.8x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD
Canon PowerShot S95 Digital Camera Features
- 10.0 Megapixel sensor combined with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor create Canon’s HS SYSTEM for improved low light performance and better image quality.
- Shoot beautiful 720p HD video in stereo sound and play back on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
- A bright f/2.0 lens, great for shooting portrait photography in low light conditions or using a shallow depth-of-field for great images with beautiful soft backgrounds.
- A control ring for intuitive manual control, built for the way the serious photographer has always accessed exposure control.
- Full range of shooting and recording modes including RAW + JPEG for the ultimate creative control.
- A 3.8x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer, plus a 28mm Wide-Angle Lens gets you close to your subjects as well as capture more in your frame.
- Utilizes Canon’s Hybrid IS to compensate for angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting.
Image Quality That’s Better Than Ever.
The PowerShot S95 employs the Canon HS SYSTEM by combining a powerful 10.0 Megapixel CCD sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 4 Image Processor. Thanks to this technological advancement, the S95 is dramatically more sensitive than cameras with identical megapixel counts, and delivers spectacular images with minimal noise. Increased sensitivity demands a higher ISO speed, and the PowerShot S95 delivers with a new maximum setting of ISO 12,800. Blur and camera shake are notably reduced for the ultimate in sharpness and clarity.
Easy HD Shooting and HD Playback.
The PowerShot S95 lets you record video in beautiful high definition (1280 x 720 pixels). The camera also makes it easy to enjoy HD videos (and still photos) on your HDTV with a mini-HDMI connector for direct connection to a high-definition TV monitor. You’ll enjoy the HD experience with no degradation of image or audio in the signal, plus the ability to display up to 130 still images at once.